Thursday, April 25, 2013

first paper

Final exam,is now approaching...

and i had done my first paper for this final exam..

Before exam..im very excited and happy..little bit nervous..relax..

it is because this paper im prepared and im sure i can do well...

the moment stepped into the exam hall...oklar...

then read on the question paper..okla..i got do revision about this..supposed be no problem...

OK,final exam,START~!

I start to do the question well and steady until i do the sub-2nd question...

suddenly im not sure the method of my calculation is right or wrong...

all of sudden,im very nervous...and straight away i rubbed off my answer and do again..
(actually is right but i write the final answer which is totally wrong,OMG!! )

at this moment...

my feel like:"walau,this calculation do count all or later count all?

this calculation need do wastage?? whr is the profit?? am i counting the right figure??

all of sudden..i lost my confident...n in theory part i just lose the most precious marks..

which i write the right answer (according to my friends,the "right answer" )...

that drafted on the question paper but.......

i write another answer on answer sheet because i thought that is not the right answer...

Ishhhhhh~!!! feel like wana banged myself to the wall....

Really doesnt feel like want to continue study anymore...but...

i still need to going on..!!! i got 4 paper left and its more tough x 10 than this paper =.=

OmGosh!! what i study and hardworking so long,i cant get the paid back,n worst is negative paid~!



NOW,im really Bo MOOD study...but,my mind think i shouldnt do this but my heart is beh song lo..

My mind : this is just a test, and its over...so why dont u put it down,learn a lesson,and fight for the next paper?

My heart: Walau,i focus on this and read this and study this,but i do wrong answer on answer sheet...sien lo...haizzz...


such a failure today...

What u pain doest mean what u will gain in future...and moreover, u will be pain again n again...

Jiayou to me la...><

2 comments: