Wednesday, May 22, 2013

terima kasih TUHAN

results been released just a few moments ago...

im very nervous , because i did not do my best in some subject..

and therefore,im scared to see gred "F" ...

its 5pm...

and im so lucky enough that im considered the first view person which i can view my result smoothly wihtout any lagging before everyone knew it and trapped into cyber traffic jam...

ok,there goes the result and WOW~!!!

i really become happy and excited straight away after i saw my result..

n it wiped away my sadness, nervous, Gan Jeong-ness to very very far place...

really thanks GOD very very very very very muchhhhhhhh~!!!!

say frankly, i really didnt confident enough that i can get those certain result with pass as i didnt do it well and didnt managed to finish answered all the question..

n for the very first time,i get an A-,better than nothing...i alwaz get B+ but not A before tis..

but GOD really heard my prayer, n HE DID it~! Really need to glorify my LORD and be Humble~!

Thanks God !

i must be more serve HIM and read bibles ~ be more disciplined with God words..

got another 1 year~! i mz GOT FAITH~! coz i got GOD in my heart~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment